How To Find Celebrities On Snapchat
By using the snapchat and following our techniques such as official stories and emoji’s will help you find verified accounts.
Now buckle up to Find Celebrities on Popular Messaging App Snapchat. Snapchat has blown already, as we know that it’s hard to find the users in this app without knowing their exact username. So it is a tough to find the celebrities and their snap ids. To gain more followers and to create the buzz you need to follow famous celebs, but finding for them is never easy because it’s hard to tell which account is real and fake. Wait and Read these tips and Techniques to find Top Celebs that you would like to follow in Snapchat. The best directories and apps make your search easy and fun.
1. Find the Username of the Celeb
2. Finding the Celebrities Through Official Stories Page
3. With Emoji Symbols
4. Find Celebs Through “Add Friends” Page
5. Find Celebrities via Live Stories
6. Find Celebrities With Other Social Media Usernames
7. Snapchat Celebrity Directories
8. Peek – A Genius App to Find Celebrities in Snapchat
10. Full List of Celebrity Snapchat Usernames
Snapchat became a powerful messaging app with nearly 200 million users. Along with brands and politicians, celebrities are taking advantage of the engagement opportunity in this app. Famous celebrity such as Arnold Schwarzenegger, Madonna and Rihanna are just a few to name who are sharing their special moments through snapchats. Otherwise, it will be gone unseen.
Snapchat became a wonderful platform where we can get the best insight into the lives of our idols and those whom we admire. Mostly we follow our favorite stars through Facebook and Twitter, but it became old hat now. As people and even celebs are changing with the times and using the best resources around them. It is proved by Kim Kardashian as she recently released some special moments of her life through snapchat. It is giving us a chance to peep into the other half-life of celebrities.
When it is introduced it was thought just for teens and with the change of times, everyone is using this app as it is excellent fun. It is entertaining to watch what is happening or what are they doing at any hour of the day in Celebs life.
It is fun to see what you would look like as a dog or cat or chipmunk and much more. Using the snapchat is simple. Are you searching some of your favorite celebs like Kate Hudson, Gigi Hadid, Ryan Seacrest, Justin Bieber, Kylie Jenner, etc.?
The only thing you have to do is to download the snapchat from the App store. Create a login with username and just go. Then click on the camera icon for a video. Add friends in “Your Friends” section. We are presenting some amazing ways to on How to find celebrities on snapchat.
If you are looking to send some snapchats to your favorite ones or celebs, then add them on snapchat and let them add you back. As more and more our favorite stars are hopping on snapchat, it becomes difficult to add them to your friend’s list. Unlike Social media platforms like Facebook and Twitter, it does not have verified accounts so trying to hunt our favorites can be a daunting task.
Find the Username of the Celeb:
Following a celebrity is similar to following any other user; the only one thing you need to know is the correct username of the celeb.
In snapchat, tap on the ghost icon which is placed at the top of your screen. It takes you to the profile display, and there you need to click the option Add friends.
In Add Nearby Search they don’t show you the celebs profile assuming you don’t have the snap code. So Select Add by Username option and type the username of the person whom you want to add in snapchat. Adding “@” before the username is not needed.
Then you will see snaps from your favorite celebs in your stories screen. May be they will also add you back. It’s easy to follow our friends, colleagues through their usernames and cell phone numbers but adding celebrities is difficult unless you know their usernames.
Other social apps like Instagram recommend people based on those you already follow. But snapchat does not provide that option and you have to do your research to find celebrities.
However, there are few methods discovered to find people through official stories. The snapchat verifies these stories. The verified stories are represented by a single emoji next to the user’s name on the far right side of your feed. But don’t get fooled or tricked by the users who add emoji’s to their usernames.
Finding the Celebrities Through Official Stories Page:
Go to Snapchat app and open the “Stories” screen and gently drag the screen from the top until you find a “Search” bar with a magnifying glass. Then type “Official” in the search box then you will see the stories that are recently published on the app.
You can preview each story by tapping the circle next to a celeb or organization’s name. If they are the one whom you are searching then click on the plus sign to add them.
With Emoji Symbols:
You can also find the official users with emoji symbols. The only thing you have to do is typing the Emoji symbol in the search bar. For example, if you type skull emoji you’ll get Halsey, and different sports emoji will land you with various leagues and teams. It is not an efficient and easy way to track celebs, but its fun.
If you are willing to follow a specific celebrity but unsure whether they have a snap account or not, then just type their name in the Official stories. Most probably you will find their account. You can also type official in the search and find out which celebs are in the snapchat rather than searching individually.
Remember Official search results change from time to time and on a daily basis on who posted a story that day.
Find Celebs Through “Add Friends” Page:
The only thing you have to do is tap on the ghost icon which takes you to the main screen. Then swipe down to “Add friends” option. Then tap on “Add by Username” there type “Official” to find the most recent official stories. You can also track them with the emoji symbol as we discussed above. Mostly you will find 20 stories from verified users.
Find Celebrities via Live Stories:
Snapchat provides a fantastic opportunity to submit live stories that will be seen for 24 hours. Mostly these stories are submitted by the users, and some are snapchat curated stories. If a live story comes from a celeb with an official account, then you will see username in the top left corner of the screen while the snap is still playing. When you tap that, you will find a mini profile of the celeb. If you want to connect with their snaps, then add them to your list without having to leave the Live Story in the first place which you are watching.
Find Celebrities With Other Social Media Usernames:
Following Celebrities is same as following any other user. Just type their username which is often used in their social media profiles such as Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. Then tap the icon next to their name and see their stories and snaps.
Best Way is Snapchat Celebrity Directories
Now the time has gone when we have to ask around or search for favorite stars twitter accounts to find their snap ids. There are many directories came into existence that consist of the usernames and their official accounts.
The only thing you have to do is use this app with your phone and just open snapchat and point towards the snap code that is available on this site. When you find the snap code of the person you want to add then just press and hold the screen. Wait till you get the pop up to add the person as a friend.
This helps you to sort out the problem of finding usernames of all celebs. It enables you to scrutinize posts of celebrities to know whether it is real or fake account. This finds all the celebs scanning through several categories and interest that fits our taste. You can follow their snapchat stories and lets you follow them.
Peek – A Genius App to Find Celebrities in Snapchat
There is no way where you can preview the user’s profile before you follow them. But following unknown and wrong ids will clog up your feed. To solve many problems that are involved in the snapchat, an app came into force. The Peek app is one of the genius apps that fixed the annoying things that come while doing snapchat.
You don’t believe, but it made easy to find and follow people. It provides with an option where you can see the best stories of a celeb before you follow them on snapchat So that you can find whether the account is original or fake.
The stories of your favorite stars can be viewed even after 24 hours unlike they do in snapchat. It gives a chance to watch your favorite stories again and again.
But the only thing is if you follow a celeb on the peek then it does not transfer your snapchat account. It means you only follow them on peek. If you don’t open a snapchat for a few days then Peek gives you an opportunity not to miss anything. You can view all the snap stories of your favorite celebrities which were posted a long ago.
As we know for every backlog, we have to find a solution. You can use peek to search the celebrities’ official accounts and copy them. Then come to snapchat app and paste the username to get connected with them. If the username entered by you matches any existing account, then you will see a box with plus sign next to the name. If you want to add that person, just click on the sign.
Sadly, this new application is only available for iOS devices like iPhone, iPad, and the families. So download this app from the iTunes store and start your hunt for favorite celebs. We can expect that the company will soon release an android version of this app. Peek is one of the best apps that deserve the attention. Help your friends and let them know how to use peek to find celebrities over snapchat and their ids.
Snapchat became a popular platform and the number of celebrities joining this platform is increasing day by day. For example, Dj Khaled gets thousands of views for his snaps. The famous and everyone’s favorite filter is the ridiculous face swap feature and the new effects and filters that get updated every day are enjoyable. These features are making a wide user base to connect and have fun. Snapchat does not have a search function and finding the celebs are not an easy task to complete. But the Complete list of celebs and their snapchat id’s can be found by these directories.
Follow these techniques to find the celebrities and enjoy sharing their snaps and stories. Who knows, one day you will get a follow back from your favorite celeb.
Here’s a Complete List of Celebrity Snapchat Usernames Who You Should Follow.
Feel free to add you favorite snapchat celeb on this list in comments.
- 5 Seconds of Summer – @wearefivesos
- Aaron Carpenter – @aaron-carp
- Alesha Dixon – @thealeshashow
- Alessandra Ambrosio – @leleambrosio11
- Alesso – @alesso
- Alexa Chung – @chungalexa
- Alicia Keys – @akstreetgoddess
- Ally Brooke – @itsmeallyb
- Ariana Grande – @moonlightbae
- Ariel Winter – @winter.ariel
- Arnold Schwarzenegger – @arnoldschnitzel
- Ashley Graham – @TheAshleyGraham
- Ashley Greene – @GreeneyGirl
- Avicii – @TimBling
- Bar Refaeli – @BarRefaeli
- Bea Miller – @aebrellim
- Bebe Rexha – @beberexha
- Behati Prinsloo – @beeprinsloo
- Bella Hadid – @Babybels777
- Blac Chyna – @BlacChynaLA
- Blake Lively – @LivelyBK
- Brad Simpson – @bradibeg
- Brody Jenner – @nextjenneration
- Calvin Harris – @CalvinHarris
- Cameron Dallas – @camerondallas
- Camila Cabello – @camilanaps
- Candice Swanepoel – @candyswan
- Cara Delevingne – @Caradevilqueen
- Carly Rae Jepsen – @craejepsen
- Carter Reynolds – @reynolds.carter
- Catt Sadler – @cattsadler
- Chance the Rappers – @TheAcidRapper
- Chance the rappers snapchat – @TheAcidRapper
- Charlie Puth – @notcharlieputh
- Charlotte Crosby – @clc_17
- Chelsea Handler – @chelseahandler
- Chloe Bennet – @cbdiz
- Chloe Ferry – @chloe1ferry
- Chris Brown – @Bpchrisbrown
- Chris Pratt – @chrisprattsnap
- Chrissy Teigen – @ChrissyTeigen
- Christian Leonard – @imchristianlnrd
- Christina Milian – @cmilianofficial
- Cody Simpson – @aussiemuso
- Connor Ball – @Connorphantom
- Conor Maynard – @conorpmaynard
- Craig David – @craigdavid
- DJ Khaled – @DJKhaled305
- DJ Snake – @DJSnakeParis
- Danny Wilkin (Rixton) – @danny_rixton
- David Blaine – @davidblaine
- David Guetta – @davidguettaoff
- Demi Lovato – @theddlovato
- Dexter McCluster – @dmcow22
- Dillon Francis – @dillyfrancis
- Dinah Jane – @dinahdime
- Diplo – @diplo3000
- Domo Wilson (vine) – @domowilsonisbae
- Dougie Poynter – @idougahole69
- Drew Chadwick – @kumbayachadwick
- Drew Taggart (The Chainsmokers) – @andrewtaggart
- Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson – @TheRock
- Ed Sheeran – @teddysdaytoday
- Ellen Degeneres – @Ellen
- Emeraude Toubia – @emeraudetoubia
- Enrique Iglesias – @henrychurches
- Eva Longoria – @realevalongoria
- Fetty Wap – @fettywap1738
- Fifth Harmony – @fifthharmony
- Fleur East – @fleur.east
- Gary Beadle – @gaz2270
- Gaz Beadle – @gaz2270
- George Shelley – @higeorgeshelley
- Gigi Hadid – @itsgigihadid
- Gisele Bundchen – @gisele
- Grace (singer) – @official-grace
- Gregg Sulkin – @gsulkin
- Gwen Stefani – @itsgwenstefani
- Hailee Steinfeld – @haiz
- Halsey – @halseysnaps
- Hayes Grier – @thehayesgrier3
- Henry Cavil – @HenryCavil
- Hilary Duff – @ohheyhilary
- Holly Hagan – @hollyhagan1
- Hopsin – @hopsinson
- JC Caylen – @Chamclouder
- Jack Gilinsky – @jackgilinsky
- Jack Johnson – @jaaackjohnson2
- Jack Reynor – @JackReynor
- Jacob Sartorius – @JacobSartorius
- Jade Thirlwall (Little Mix) – @JustJadeAmelia
- Jake Miller – @jmillermusic
- James Mcvey – @jamesmcvey
- Jamie Fox – @iamjamiefoxx
- Jamie Laing – @jamielaing
- Jared Leto – @jaredleto
- Jason Derulo – @derulo_jason
- Jennette McCurdy – @jennettemccurds
- Jennifer Lopez – @JLobts
- Jess Glynne – @JesssGlynne
- Jessica Alba – @jessicamalba
- Joe Jonas – @joseadam
- John Boyega – @Jboyega
- John Mayer – @JohnTheKangaroo
- Jordana Brewster – @jordanabrew
- Joseph Gordon-Levitt – @JGL1981
- Josh Peck – @joshuapeck
- Juicy J – @itsyoboyjuicyj
- Justin Bieber – @rickthesizzler
- Justine Skye – @JustineSkye
- Kanye West – @KanyeWest
- Karlie Kloss – @karliekloss
- Kate Upton – @kateupton
- Keegan Allen – @lifelovebeautyb
- Kendall Jenner – @kenjen
- Kevin Hart – @Lilswag79
- Kevin Jonas – @kevinjonasii
- Khloe Kardashian – @khloekardashian
- Kim Kardashian – @kimkardashian
- Kirko Bangz – @htinedon
- Kourtney Kardashian – @kourtneykardash
- Kylie Jenner – @KylizzleMyNizzl
- Lady Gaga – @LadyGaga
- Leigh-Anne Pinnock (Little Mix) – @leigh-annepinn
- Lil Debbie – @ LilLit420
- Lindsay Lohan – @bella79
- Logan Paul – @loganpaul
- Louisa Johnson – @loujohnx
- Luke Bryan – @lukebryansnaps
- Macklemore and Ryan Lewis – @mackandryan
- Martin Garrix – @martingarrix
- Marvin Humes – @marvinhumes1
- Matthew Espinosa – @notmattespinosa
- Meghan Trainor – @mtrainor22
- Michael Clifford – @michaelgcliffor
- Miley Cyrus – @mileycyrus
- Miranda Kerr – @mirandakerr
- Nash Grier – @lifeofnash
- Nathan Sykes@ – sykesmusic
- Ne-Yo – @neyo1979
- Nev Schulman – @nevschulman
- Niall Horan – @niallhoran
- Nick Grimshaw – @hiyagrimmy
- Nick Jonas – @jicknonas
- Normani Kordei – @moniloves31
- Oliver Heldens – @oliverheldens
- One Direction – @onedirection
- Paige Vanzant – @paigevanzant
- Perrie Edwards (Little Mix) – @perriesnap
- Peyton List – @lalapeyton
- Rebel Wilson – @rebelwilsonsnap
- Reese Witherspoon – @snapsbyreese
- Rihanna – @rihanna
- Rixton – @rixtonofficial
- Rob Kardashian – @Robphuckedme
- Robert Patterson – @R.Patterson86
- Ryan Seacrest – @ryanseacrest
- Sabrina Carpenter – @sabbyannlynn
- Sasha Pieterse – @itsmesashap
- Selena Gomez – @selenagomez
- Shawn Mendes – @shawnnmendes
- Shay Mitchell – @officialshaym
- Skrillex – @skrilloo
- Slim Jimmy (Rae Sremmurd) – @jxmmi
- Snoop Dogg – @snoopdogg213
- Snow Tha Product – @senoritasnow
- Sofia Vergara – @sofiavsnap
- Steve-O – @steveosd-ick
- Steve-O – @steveosdick
- Swae Lee of Rae Sremmurd – @swaeswaeswae
- Taylor Caniff – @taylorcaniff
- Teala Dunn – @TTLYTEALA
- The Vamps – @vampssnap
- Tony Hawk – @tonyfrankhawk
- Tori Kelly Snapchat Username – @koritelly
- Travis LaBranch (August Alsina’s brother) – @tlabranch
- Travis Scott – @scottxx
- Trey Songz – @treysongz
- Tristan Evans – @trisibeg
- Tyga – @lamboluxury
- Tyler Posey – @tpose-styles
- Usher – @howusnap
- Vanessa Hudgens – @gypsybanessa
- Vicky Pattison – @vickypattison1
- Victoria Justice – @victoriajustice
- Wesley and Keaton Stromberg – @wesandkeats
- Zac Efron – @zacefron87
- Zayn Malik – @ZAYN
- Zendaya – @Zendaya_96